It’s slow from the beginning. The supernatural thing going on in the beginning is the one that made me roll my eyes. I’m not saying I don’t believe in intuition, but in this story all of it seems unconvincing.
- Book Review: SEALed Forever by Mary Margret Daughtridge
- Book Review: The Redemption of a Rogue by Chasity Bowlin
- Book Review: Contract Wedding, Expectant Bride by Yvonne Lindsay
- Book Review: Di Sione’s Innocent Conquest by Carol Marinelli
- Book Review: Billionaire’s Secret by Chantelle Shaw
- Book Review: Billionaire without a Past by Carol Marinelli