‘Assassins in Love’ is a sci-fi romance. This is first of its kind of book I have read and it’s entertaining. I found it amusing that one minute Misha or Rikki is ready to trust the other and within few moments they are back to not trusting.
- Book Review: The Wedding Duel by Katy Madison
- Book Review: Not So Perfect Princess by Melissa McClone
- Book Review: Lola Carlyle Reveals All by Rachel Gibson
- Book Review: Pleasured by the Secret Millionaire by Natalie Anderson
- Book Review: His Forbidden Diamond by Susan Stephens
- Book Review: Baby by Accident by Caro LaFever