I loved reading ‘Command Control By Sara Jane Stone’! Sadie’s character is interesting and likeable from the beginning to end. She’s ambitious, strong and independent heroine. I liked she knows what she wants, how to get and not afraid to run after her dreams.
- Book Review: Bought: Destitute yet Defiant by Sarah Morgan
- Book Review: The Billionaire’s Defiant Acquisition by Sharon Kendrick
- Book Review: Wicked Sexy by Anne Marsh
- Book Review: Expecting His Secret Heir by Dani Wade
- Book Review: Luscious by Amanda Usen
- Book Review: The Wolf Next Door by Lydia Dare